Saturday 11 April 2015

Plants, Plants Everywhere...

I've always had lots of cactus all around my room but recently I've been buying a lot of flowers and trees. I'm lucky enough that my family have a large garden but I think its nice to have a few house plants to create a sort of indoor garden. Plants are such lovely, important things and one of the nicest feeling is waking up in the morning surrounded by beautiful smells and colours.

My room isn't very big and as you can see I have a few plants, but I think that it's a really good use of space and they make the room feel lovely. Having a large mix of colours is also nice as it keeps everything vibrant and livens up the room.
The large plant with three large purple groups of flowers is a hyacinth which has most  lovely smell and makes the room smell all summery and fresh.
If you want to brighten up your room or make it more summery then plants are the best thing and going to buy the plants and walking around through the masses of beautiful and varied plants is such a nice thing.  
I'd love to hear about other peoples house plants and if they have any particular favorites as I'm always looking for more and love hearing other peoples opinions. 
Just a small nugget of a post but I wanted to get back into it so I hope you liked it.
Hope you have a wonderful day, stay happy.

Freya x x x




No comments:

Post a Comment